Has the Post UTME Screening Form for the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) 2024 been released? Candidates who chose the University as their First Choice in the 2024 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and achieved a minimum qualifying score are urged to apply for the mandatory Post-UTME Screening Exercise for admission to the university.
Additionally, candidates who designated the University as their first choice in the 2024/2025 JAMB Direct Entry application are also welcome to participate in the screening exercise.
For the 2023/2024 academic session at the Federal University of Technology, Owerri, candidates needed a minimum score of 160 to qualify for the post-UTME screening process. Eligible candidates were instructed to submit a non-refundable fee of 2000 naira through the university’s online portal.
The Screening Exercise was based on verified JAMB scores and WAEC/GCE/NECO uploaded on the JAMB Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS).
FUTO Post UTME Eligibility
- UTME Candidates must have scored a minimum as stipulated by the university in their UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/HND/First Degree and A’ Level in relevant discipline and subjects.
- Those who did not choose FUTO as their First Choice University but reached the minimum qualifying score can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
How To Register for The Post-UTME Screening Exercise
- Visit the University website: futo.edu.ng
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Click on “Undergraduate”
- Click on “2024/2025 POST-UTME/Direct Entry Application”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate a Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgment slip.
- Await further communication from the University
Candidates who successfully complete the above-stated registration process will be allowed access to a link through which they can upload their O’Level credentials for screening.
Significant Things to Note During Registration
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- You must upload your O’Level results on JAMB PORTAL on/before Monday, October 31, 2024.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Exercise.
- Any candidate who fails to submit his application online successfully will automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
FOR DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: In addition to 1-4 above;
- Kindly ensure that your academic transcript reaches the Registrar, Federal University of Technology, Owerri on/before Monday, October 31, 2024.
- Any candidate who fails to submit his/her academic transcript will not be considered for Admission.
Has the Post UTME Registration for 2024/2025 Started?
Currently, the University management has not formally issued the Post UTME form and Direct Entry screening application form for the 2024/2025 academic session.
Prospective candidates are encouraged to remain informed and check this article regularly for updates regarding the screening schedule and any additional requirements that need to be met.
It is essential to stay tuned to official announcements from the university to receive accurate and timely information.
Should you have any inquiries regarding the FUTO Post UTME Screening Form, please ask them in the comment section below.